We are looking for:
- Piano Teacher
- Violin Teacher
- Guitar Teacher
- Drum Teacher
- Ukulele Teacher
- Saxophone Teacher
For those whom love to help others and share their knowledge would probably prefer being a music teacher. A good music teacher needs to be patient, caring and able to explain and teach in detail.
Benefits of Being a Music Teacher
- Able to learn from students.
- Flexible timings.
- Make friends with parents and students.
- Share your knowledge and teach your students.
- Able to teach something you love to do.
Qualities We Look Out For- A Good Music Teacher
During the interview, we will look out for several qualifications.
- Knowledgeable about the instrument and music.
- Clear and through in explanation.
- Patient with young children.
- Able to sight read pieces.
- Has at least a Grade 5 ABRSM pass.
- Flexible timing schedule.
- Have a car or transport
In addition, there are several qualities that we do not want to see.
- Has a habit to be late for classes and always rushing off after classes.
- Wastes time in class by loafing around.
- Gets angry easily and scolds students.
- Is rude and always shouts at students. (We strictly do not allow any screaming in our toddler lessons or children lessons.)
- Always gets violent and emotional.
- Has a bad attitude towards music.
Contact Us- Tell Us About Yourself
Before meeting with you, we would like to know about you. We have listed below a few things we would like you to tell us.
- Your name
- Your age
- Your gender
- Your contact number and email
- Address or part of Malaysia you live in
- An introduction about yourself
- When you started learning the instrument
- Which grade you have passed
- Any teaching experience
- Which teacher you learnt from (please state the music school if any)
To send in your qualifications, please email to email@example.com.