Skip to content
Wind Instruments Lesson Description
At Dream World Music Center Setapak KL Malaysia, we don’t only offer weekly individual piano lesson, guitar lesson, ukulele lesson, drum lesson and violin lesson. But we offer weekly individual and group wind instruments lesson to beginner, intermediate and advanced students from age 10 through high school and beyond.
Wind instruments lesson in Dream World Music Center Setapak KL Malaysia includes a balance of theory of music notes, finger training, playing techniques, music reading and song playing appropriate to the student’s level and musical ability. Since Dream World Music Center’s wind instruments lesson teachers are made out of passionate and enthusiastic instruments players, the learning environment is fun, easy, enjoyable, challenging and effective.
Overview of Wind Instruments Lesson Scopes
Here is to give you some basic idea of what wind instruments lesson is all about. In general, wind instruments lesson is to cover all the fundamental elements of instrument-playing foundation from beginner level to advance level. All the scopes of wind instruments lesson and study are all described in detail in term of practical and theoretical during the lesson. Below are some of the fundamental elements in wind instruments lesson or wind instruments playing foundation:
- Learning how to hold a wind instrument, then learn the names of parts of the instruments.
- Learning the breathing technique in order to prepare your breathing method for wind instruments playing.
- Learning to blow or produce vibration on wind instrument’s mouthpiece.
- Learning the notes, fingering or position of the wind instruments.
- Learning the scales on the wind instrument is the foundation to your understanding of finger position.
- Learning wind instrument’s playing techniques is to boost your music playing skills and techniques, and practice your fingers and and is a worthy and attainable pursuit for everyone wanting to know how to play a wind instrument.
Wind Instruments Lesson Durations are as follows:
- Beginner (1st year of study) – 30 minutes per week
- Elementary / Intermediate – 45 minutes per week
- Intermediate / Advance – 60 min per week
- Advance – 75 min per week
Basic theory training is included in each lesson.
Wind Instruments Lesson Registration And Fee:
RM 40.00 Waived
RM 120.00 Waived
Monthly Administration Fee:
RM 20.00 per month Waived
Monthly Lesson Fee: RM 120.00 per month
Books will be recommended by your wind instrument lesson teacher when you starting your wind instrument lesson.
Options of Wind Instruments Lesson:
1. Flute Lesson
2. Clarinet Lesson
3. Saxophone Lesson
4. Trumpet Lesson
5. Horn Lesson
Please note that, you may select one of the above lesson for learning.
Now taking one of our wind instruments lesson in Dream World Music Center Setapak KL Malaysia is easy, fun and affordable. Why wait? Register and book your selected wind instruments lesson schedule now…
If you are interested in one of our wind instruments lesson and want to book your schedule or have any concerns regarding our lesson, simply fill up the form below and let us know. Our admin personnel will get back to you shortly, thank you.